[GRASS5] [bug #4007] (grass) gism2: missing the old-style zoom

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Jan 22 21:00:00 EST 2006

I agree with all the sentiments below. The new style zoom is easier to
implement, but the old one is doable.

The best thing would be to do what Martin suggests and have a
configuration/settings panel. Things that could set on the panel include
zooming, panning, and fonts at least. There is already a configuration menu
where such a panel could be called.

Anyone want to make one?

Michael