[GRASS5] [bug #3991] (grass) r.topmodel: elaborate on r.fill.dir, r.topidx and r.mapcalc

Maciek Sieczka werchowyna at epf.pl
Sun Jan 29 17:54:32 EST 2006

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:43:48 +0100
Maciek Sieczka <werchowyna at epf.pl> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 17:43:50 +0100
> Markus Neteler <neteler at itc.it> wrote:
> > Maciek,
> >
> > since you know what you expect - why not writing it for us?
> > Preferably as CVS diff.
>
> Tomorrow I'll send it to the list. Attachment or inline?

I was going to send a patch for
grass6/raster/r.topmodel/description.html but first I wanted to see how
it looks and fits after the full html doc is generated for r.topmodel -
I don't have any experience with html and I don't want to screw
anything. Unforunatelly current CVS doesn't build. So I'll wait until
it's fixed.

Best,
Maciek