[GRASS5] [bug #3991] (grass) r.topmodel: elaborate on r.fill.dir, r.topidx and r.mapcalc

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Jan 31 04:21:41 EST 2006

Maciek,

I have applied your patch with a small modification.

Instead of

<pre>
r.topidx input=elevation output=topidx
</pre>

we use

r.topidx input=elevation output=topidx
</pre></div>

to generate a grey box for the examples (CSS style based). Still a lot of
pages have to me updated accordingly. Examples are v.in.db and others.

So, congrats to you first HTML submission, hopefully many
more will come :-)

Markus