[GRASS-dev] v.in.dxf patch

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at gmx.de
Sun Jul 2 15:16:00 EDT 2006

Dear devs,
i noticed a strange behaviour of v.in.dxf while implementing
some new vector tests for the grass-test-suite.

v.in.dxf was not able to import dxf files created with v.out.dxf.
No error message was printed and v.in.dxf automatically removed
the created vector?!

I am not sure if this is a bug, because i have no "real" dxf data to test
this, but i have attached a patch which adds
* a error message before deleting the corrupted vector file
* a small if check -> which allows to import files created with v.out.dxf.

I will submit this patch to CVS in the next week if this is ok for you.

Best regards
Soeren