[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.1.0 release preparation

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu Jul 6 10:17:18 EDT 2006

This sounds like a good plan. I was worried that an extension installation
might fail because a system did not have a dependency--unneeded by the
extension--that was present in the build system but not on the binary
install system. This is not unusual. For example, Lorenzo Moretti's Mac
binaries are built with PostgreSQL, but I don't have it on my laptop. This
doesn't affect how GRASS runs (as long as I don't want to use PostgreSQL of
course).

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University