[GRASS-dev] [bug #4796] (grass) v.digit: $mapname in the title bar

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Jul 6 16:36:04 EDT 2006

On Thu, Jul 06, 2006 at 07:24:16PM +0200, Request Tracker wrote:
> this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4796
>
> Subject: v.digit: $mapname in the title bar
>
> Platform: GNU/Linux/x86
> grass obtained from: CVS
> grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
> GRASS Version: 2006.07.05
>
> The v.digit title bar displays "v.digit - $mapname". Not the name of the map, but "$mapname" literally.

In the source code is the following comment:

# I'm not sure how to grab the map name, so I'll leave it obviously broken
# in the hope someone will fix it. If you comment out the following line,
# then the toolbox window takes on the map name! argh! We want both.
wm title . "v.digit - \$mapname"

Markus