[GRASS-dev] [bug #4523] (grass) missing db help pages

Maciek Sieczka via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Mon Jul 10 05:17:27 EDT 2006

Markus wrote:

> The concept is to only install docs where drivers are
> available. A related note is given in the parent help
> page.

Is that concept OK? Why shouldn't the user be able to learn about Grass-mysql
or Grass-sqlite interaction not having built Grass --with either of them?
Usually first we try to learn about the very basics and caveats befer going
for something - just to make sure it is worth trying at all.

Besides, dead links in manual are not desired.

Maciek