[GRASS-dev] GRASS 6.1.0 branch status

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Sat Jul 22 11:23:33 EDT 2006

On Jul 22, 2006, at 7:25 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Sat, Jul 22, 2006 at 12:37:53PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
>> Next week we should get out 6.1.0beta2 or maybe RC1.
>
> We still have the following open issues:
>
> Showstoppers:
> * NVIZ volume broken (IMHO showstopper, since this worked already)
>    https://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4725
> * wording of start up GUI text (showstopper)

this needs to be changed to what Markus has suggested - see my
previous email.
projection location is really confusing

> Not showstoppers:
> * NVIZ: show vector map on startup (Bob? Your patch doesn't work
> for me)
> * debian/ directory outdated (who cares)
> * i.vpoints status?
> * v.in.gpsbabel - db.login error (who cares?)
>    http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass-dev/2006-July/024188.html
> * test latest gis.m fixes
> * G_make_aspect*_colors() broken
>    http://grass.itc.it/pipermail/grass-dev/2006-July/024228.html

is this really broken? What I said in that email is that it was
always grey scale and
that I don't think it should be changed right now as many people are
probably used to
this color table rather than the one used in v.surf.rst.