[GRASS-dev] [bug #4519] (grass) errors in Grass 55 build

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 04:32:48 EDT 2006

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, Maciek Sieczka via RT wrote:

> Hamish wrote:
>
>> cd src/sites/s.in.ascii
>> gmake5
>>
>> and see the error.
>>

>> (gmake5 may be gmake55 or something, using "new" or "old" build system?)
>>
>> ?
>
> So I have Ubuntu Dapper installed on my machine, and reproduced the problem. I
> tried following Hamish'es tip, but it won't work. See:

Ah you must be using the new "alternative" build system then - Hamish's
instructions were for the old system. You need to find the script gmake55
which will be in the root of your build directory (this directory should
be outside of the source tree structure) and run it from there as follows:

./gmake55 src/imagery/i.cca

(or capture the make output from the whole system build and send the i.cca
part to the list?)

Paul