[GRASS-dev] gis.m: v.external missing

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Jul 25 00:30:42 EDT 2006

I thought about this in where to put it too when I originally organized the
menus for GRASS 6. The reason it ended up where it is, is that it doesn't
actually import anything, but acts kind of v.db.connect. On the other hand,
it kind of seems like it imports shape files even if it doesn't.

One of the useful grey areas of GRASS.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University