[GRASS-dev] GRASS OSGEO Project Steering Committee (+1 for PSC)

Sampson, David dsampson at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Jul 25 15:57:33 EDT 2006

======
>From my point of view the main issues with GRASS for incubation into
OSGeo are the legal review of code (hard because there is so much code
accumulated over such a long period of time), and establishing a
functioning PSC.  The PSC shouldn't be terribly hard since GRASS already
has had a very consensus oriented decision making approach.  It's just
that the decision making approach so far is so informal as to defy
knowing if a decision has been made or not!
======

It sounds like a PSC should not be hard to follow through with since
GRASS already sounds on track. I'm for helping out with the PSC

+1

Whos next?

Cheers