[GRASS-dev] Python GUI toolkits

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 04:09:21 EDT 2006

According to the pyGTK FAQ there is no native MacOS X support, it
requires an X server of some kind (X11 or Apple's version):

http://www.async.com.br/faq/pygtk/index.py?req=show&file=faq01.019.htp

This toolkit seems like a dead end if the goal is to liberate GRASS
from an X server (though it does look nice)

--
David Finlayson