[GRASS-dev] Python GUI toolkits

Yann Chemin ychemin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 00:24:55 EDT 2006

Each time we finish a GRASS GIS lab session (3-4 hours), i run the script of
the whole lab in 1-2 minutes in front of the students, you should see their
reaction!

Such "assisted" scripting capability would be a serious advantage for
fastening the learning curve to advanced level processing. Aggreed, not all
processing can be done scripting-side, but surely a lot can be done.
Besides, GRASS GIS is changing fast, having a way to list & pick-up commands
can really help out here.