[GRASS-dev] grass6.2?

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Jun 9 09:55:23 EDT 2006

we need a freeze to get the release done, too many changes are
happening at this time
  and we need somebody to declare the freeze -
Markus is traveling so we are somewhat lacking a leadership - this is
one situation
when having a steering committee would be helpful - the committee
could meet on IRC, declare an
official freeze and we don't get this die-out discussions,

Helena

Helena Mitasova
Dept. of Marine, Earth and Atm. Sciences
1125 Jordan Hall, NCSU Box 8208,
Raleigh NC 27695
http://skagit.meas.ncsu.edu/~helena/