[GRASS-dev] Python GUI toolkits

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Jun 9 19:00:46 EDT 2006

Maybe glade works this way, I've only looked at wxGlade briefly.

When I tried a couple of similar tools for TclTk, I found that if I changed
anything in the code, the GUI builder would no longer recognize it and I
was stuck with doing it by hand from then on.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671