[GRASS-dev] Python GUI toolkits

David Finlayson david.p.finlayson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 00:11:24 EDT 2006

I agree. I've got half an acre (hectre) of screen and I still can't
keep the output windows where I can see it. I'm not sure if I have a
solution. Maybe adding some tabs to the control panel on gis.m so that
the output can be contained in the same tool?

Personally, I like tools like Jedit that allow you to "latch" windows
together so that they act and move together (and remember where they
were put when you launch them next time). I don't like windows popping
up all over the place in random locations.

David

On 6/11/06, Hamish <hamish_nospam at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Jachym Cepicky wrote:
> > The way currently gis.m is doing things are IMHO good, I just would
> > not add another window on the destop.
>
> As it is, 4 to 5 windows for gis.m (incl. term and module GUI) is 2-3
> too many.
>

> Hamish

David Finlayson