[GRASS-dev] grass6.2?

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jun 12 12:37:30 EDT 2006

Markus,

Are these in the cvs as part of the normal compilation? If so, they should
go into the menu.

I've been tied up in other stuff and so haven't updated the menu much
lately. Also, I was unsure how to do it after Cedric's changes (still unsure
about a few issues).

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213