[GRASS-dev] grass6.2?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Jun 12 12:40:13 EDT 2006

Michael,

no, the new functions aren't yet in CVS:

I wrote:
"
Not related to GUI, but related to a new i.points (as long time promised):

http://mpa.itc.it/markus/tmp/i.points.auto_30_mar_2006.tar.gz

This should be the merge of i.points + i.vpoints along with
homography support (geocoding by lines instead of points which is
much easier/faster) and auto-GPC search (based on Fourier correlation).
There is a file HANDBOOK inside which explains it a bit. Today
I found some raster-map negative row bug, maybe someone wants to give it
a try? Would be fun to have that in GRASS soon.
"

So a couple of files (a few) need to the added/modified in i.points to
get that functionality.

Markus