[GRASS-dev] py.monitor: AttributeError: wxFramePtr instance has no attribute 'Bind'

Jáchym Čepický jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz
Thu Jun 15 11:53:00 EDT 2006

hallo,
thank you for testing!
> Od: mlennert at club.worldonline.be
> Komu: Jachym Cepicky <jachym.cepicky at centrum.cz>
> CC: grass-dev at grass.itc.it
> Datum: 15.06.2006 11:49
> Předmět: [GRASS-dev] py.monitor: AttributeError: wxFramePtr instance has no attribute 'Bind'
>
>Using the latest version of py.monitor (06-06-14-4), I get the following
error:

> > ./py.mon start=py0
>Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "mon.py", line 314, in ?
>     main()
>   File "mon.py", line 293, in main
>     pymonitor = Monitor(0)
>   File
"/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/wx-2.4-gtk-ansi/wxPython/wx.py", line
1951, in __init__
>     _wxStart(self.OnInit)
>   File "mon.py", line 53, in OnInit
>     self.initToolBar()
>   File "mon.py", line 82, in initToolBar
>     self.frame.Bind(wx.EVT_TOOL, self.toggleButtons, id=self.ID_ZOOMIN)
>AttributeError: wxFramePtr instance has no attribute 'Bind'
>
>and an error window which reads:
>
>XRC resource: Cannot create bitmap from 'bitmap'.
>
>Moritz

currently, I'm not sitting by my computer, but I would say, that I use wx-gtk 2.6. I use something, what is in debian testing. could you try to install python-wxgtk2.6 ? But I'm not shure, it this will help :-(

Sholl: Could you try please and send me the result and your configuration? Thanks!

Jachym