[GRASS-dev] r.li

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Thu Jun 22 02:38:47 EDT 2006

Paolo,

I just looked at the r.li archive and the README file.
It mentions installation via GEM and that it's currently
untested.
If you want, we can wrap up a GEM extension package
for r.li and possibly some other 3rd party modules
that are currently floating around and fit the landscape analysis theme.

You would then continue development insed the GEM extension
structure which is actually quite convenient. You can still
offer a non-GEM version on your website by simply extracting
the contents of the src directory.

Best,

Benjamin

Paolo Cavallini wrote:

Benjamin Ducke, M.A.
Archäoinformatik
(Archaeoinformation Science)
Institut für Ur- und Frühgeschichte
(Inst. of Prehistoric and Historic Archaeology)
Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel
Johanna-Mestorf-Straße 2-6
D 24098 Kiel
Germany