[GRASS-dev] i.points, i.vpoints now use G_parser()

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sat Jun 24 17:59:57 EDT 2006

Thanks much. A couple of questions.

What information does it return and in what format?

Also, will it work with any POINTS file in a $GISBASE/group/[mapname]/
directory?

Finally, does it require the presence of a REF file too--or just needs a
POINTS file? I'm asking this so that I can have it working with vectors too.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213