[GRASS-dev] i.points, i.vpoints now use G_parser()

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jun 26 12:13:21 EDT 2006

For total RMS, do I simply combine forward and backward (i.e., like I have
twice as many points)? Or is it better to display separate forward and
backward RMS values? Same with displaying 'g' for individual points--just
display forward or display the average of forward and backward?

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213