[GRASS-dev] Re: Issues with advanced viewshed analysis on Mac

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Thu Jun 29 03:45:58 EDT 2006

Michael, everyone,

The solution I think is to test the original GRASS configure script
on a system that does not meet any of the optional dependencies
and make sure that it does not fail on such a system, but rather
switch off compilation of modules that depend on optional stuff.

This version of the configure script should then go into
GRASS CVS and all extensions.

Unfortunately, I have no experience with the configure syntax.
But I would probably be able to find a very basic Linux setup
to test a minimal configuration on.

Maybe someone else could help with it?

Best,

Benjamin