[GRASS5] Layers in vectors

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 05:49:46 EST 2006

Hi,

another example:

During of writing of a special GRASS module v.in.vfk which allows user
to import data in Czech cadastral exchange data format I found this
vector model very very useful. An output vector map layer may contain
tens layers with linked correspondent number of attribute tables. The
vector model implemented in GRASS > 5.7 helped me a lot in this
work...

Best regards,

Martin