[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:10798] Re: awk not found on Mac osx, Repost

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Mar 7 23:11:43 EST 2006

Dave,

I didn¹t write either one of these scripts, but I¹m sending this to the
GRASS Developer list so that those who did might be able to troubleshoot.

In your case, the edits you did should cause no problems.

It LOOKS like everything is fine with your system. You might try the time
tested formula of simply downloading Lorenzo¹s binaries again (there is a
new set yesterday that you will need if you want to use the new version of
the GIS Manager with transparency I am testing and about to release). The
new binaries from yesterday also have a new grass libraries file to install.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402

phone: 480-965-6213