[GRASSLIST:10801] Re: [GRASS5] FWD: [OSGeo-Discuss] Incubation Committee / Contributor Agreements]

Thomas Adams Thomas.Adams at noaa.gov
Wed Mar 8 09:24:05 EST 2006

I am not a GRASS developer at this point, but I would *like* to begin
contributing at some point in the future as some time frees up for me.
Personally, I prefer the 'R' model and the term "free-enough for most
people" worries me. Does the R licensing fall under the "free-enough for
most people" umbrella? If so, then I guess it works out OK. It indeed
would be a shame to see some of the most productive developers siphoned
off as Glynn suggests could happen.

Tom

--
Thomas E Adams