[GRASS5] JGrass 2.0 released

Andrea Antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 05:12:05 EST 2006

> Andrea Antonello <andrea.antonello at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Filling sinks is one of the things I mean. The other is drainage
> > > enforcement. Does JGrass provide it?
> >
> > Yes absolutely.
> > Very soon manuals about the hydro-geomorphologic modules will be
> > released under Creative Commons.
> > 1) JGrass user manual
> > 2) JGrass tutorial for the hydro-geomorphologic modules
> > 3) Theory of the hydro-geomorphologic modules
> > each of which of about 150 pages.
>
> Wow, sounds groovy. Looking forward to putting my hands on them.

Here a first unofficial link to two of them until they are not published:

JGrass Manual (Italian, but with lots of images, could be of help even for non
Italian speaking people)
http://bedu.ing.unitn.it/project/download.php?fileId=1072&do=save

The Manual of the theory behind it all with calls to the JGrass modules:
http://bedu.ing.unitn.it/project/download.php?fileId=1070&do=save

> Will the drainage enforcement be explained in English?

Hold on, I didn't get it right before. JGrass has sink filling but not
drainage enforcement. Or better, could you explain exactly what you mean by
that?

Best regards,
Andrea

HydroloGIS - Environmental Safety Modelling
www.hydrologis.com

Andrea Antonello
Environmental Engineer
mobile:  +393288497722

"Let it be as much a great honour to take as to give learning,
if you want to be called wise."
Skuggsja' - The King's mirror - 1240 Reykjavik