[GRASS5] GRASS Add-ons

benducke at compuserve.de benducke at compuserve.de
Mon Mar 13 08:49:16 EST 2006

> > IMHO, the best solution to this is Benjamin Ducke's new GRASS
> Extensions> Manager (GEM). This is nearing final release.
>
> Would it make sense to develop the GRASS Extensions Manager in
> GRASS CVS?

I am currently polishing up documentation and source code commenting for
a first release candidate. As soon as that is done, I feel comfortable
about transfering it to GRASS CVS so everyone can join in to develop
it further. I am pretty confident this will happen in the course of
this week.

Best,

Benjamin