[GRASS5] NVIZ and threaded TCL 8.4 working

Cedric Shock cedricgrass at shockfamily.net
Tue Mar 14 21:49:10 EST 2006

A quick correction,

> ... I also found one case of sprintf-ing to interp->result without
> allocating memory and replaced it with the appropriate (Tcl_SetResult?)
> code.

grepping the code it looks like there are at least 30 more of these. They
aren't segfaults because TCL is already prepared for them (it's even
documented). result is initialized pointing to space for about 200
(TCL_RESULT_SIZE) characters. I'd guess that sprintf-ing to result is much
more future proof than sprintfing to a local variable. I'll undo that part of
my changes.

--Cedric Shock