[GRASS5] New gui.tcl

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 18 23:38:54 EST 2006

good stuff.

> There is a new command label which shows the current command as it is
> edited. It has a button for copying the command to the clipboard.
> (Might be worth noting in wish 2074)

Nice to have this back (clearly). It is something I missed from the
GRASS 5 GUI. Problem: I can see it in xclipboard, and ^V pastes it in
nedit, but middle-click to paste in doesn't work?

> The options frames scroll with the mouse wheel.
>
> If possible the window opens wide enough to display its contents. This
> is accomplished by adding a binding to the scrolled frames which
> report their widths to their parent frames.

Could this work for the vertical as well? (within reason, e.g. d.vect)

Will our 640x480 friends complain?

Hamish