[GRASS5] Bug? In d.his

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun Mar 19 02:01:46 EST 2006

I¹ve just discovered that when the ­n flag is set in d.his, it seems to
treat 0¹s as NULL, regardless of whether or not they have been defined as
NULL (i.e., using r.nulls). I¹m guessing that this is a holdover from much
earlier versions of GRASS that lacked NULL support. If this is the case, it
should probably be changed so that d.his actually respects true NULL values
and treats 0¹s as real values.

This does not appear to be the case for d.rgb and the ­o flag. It appears to
respect true NULL values, not 0¹s.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ 85287-2402