[GRASS5] New gui.tcl

Trevor Wiens twiens at interbaun.com
Sun Mar 19 15:59:32 EST 2006

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 20:06:50 +0000
Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> This will cause it to prefer the clipboard over the primary selection.
>
> Tk supports setting the primary selection, but it's a bit more work
> than using the clipboard (and, nowadays, probably less useful).

At least for me I find it most annoying when I come across an
application where the middle click doesn't work for pasting. It is a
very useful and superior feature that should not be lost if
possible.

Trevor Wiens
twiens at interbaun.com

The significant problems that we face cannot be solved at the same
level of thinking we were at when we created them.
(Albert Einstein)