[GRASS5] [bug #4190] (grass) Could not import a NB Double Ste reographic shapefile - used EPSG #2036

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Tue Mar 21 06:28:13 EST 2006

Here's the output from ogrinfo on my shapefile:

ogrinfo 45256600_h_r.shp
INFO: Open of `45256600_h_r.shp'
using driver `ESRI Shapefile' successful.
1: 45256600_h_r (Polygon)

Hm, no projection info, coordinate system, nothing. But the prj is in the
same directory as the shapefile.

Maybe the problem lies in the shapefile and associated files (?)

~ Eric.