[GRASS5] gis.m does not use whole area

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Mar 22 11:46:51 EST 2006

I haven't seen how Idrisi does this. I can imagine how to do it in TclTk,
but it seems that it could be potentially quite frustrating to a user trying
to resize a window. You set a window size and it would snap back in either
the horizontal or vertical dimension to something that fits the region
geometry. Remember, any output is determined by the region, not canvas
geometry.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402