[GRASS5] SQLite support

Michael Rensing michael.rensing at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 25 09:57:18 EST 2006

Hello, I was running Grass 6.0.1 and wanted to use the SQLite
connectivity. There was no option in any of the db tools, so I assumed
it wasn't included when I compiled Grass. Since 6.0.2 is now out, I
figured I'd compile the new version instead of recompiling the old.

I don't see any options for sqlite in the configure file, or in any
other file in the root Grass source directory. Wassup? Can anyone
explain to me why I don't see SQLite support? Will I have it when I've
done the compile? Has it been removed?

TIA, Michael