[GRASS5] New GIS Manager

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 07:27:53 EST 2006

> What features are missing for 6.2 feature freeze?

I would like to include changes to allow symbol/icon drawing functions.
I have it working (called from d.graph), but a few structural things
remain to be finalized.

currently I have

int S_plot(SYMBOL *Symb, int x0, int y0,
       SYMBCOLOR *line_color, SYMBCOLOR *fill_color);

e.g.
 Symb = S_read ( sname );
 S_stroke ( Symb, size, rotation, tolerance );
 S_plot(Symb, x0, y0, line_color, fill_color);

I also need to figure out how to do it without Vect_new_line_struct(),
Vect_append_point() etc to store polygon verticies as I don't want it
to depend on the vector lib, but they are oh so handy to use.

Hamish