[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:482] GRASS test suite

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 03:31:36 EST 2006

Good,

could you please run it also on Windows version?
http://mpa.itc.it/radim/wingrass/qgis-0.8.0-preview-win32-060329.zip

The package includes MSYS and shell so it should be possible
to run your test. You can either start it from script setting GISRC
or you can start QGIS, open a mapset and then start GRASS shell
from GRASS tools.

Radim