[GRASS5] Re: auto-locate EPSG

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon May 1 06:55:21 EDT 2006

> I meant (said?) predefine, not hardcode

Oh, I was reading that predefined in the source, not predefined on the
command line (./configure).

> Current state:
> - PROJSHARE is undefined
> - if --with-proj-share is not used (which is normal) then PROJSHARE
> remains
>   undefined. Here a solution is needed, it should derive the path from
>   the PROJLIB setting
>
> We "just" have to figure out how to extract the path from the PROJLIB
> settings, then use this unless the user enables --with-proj-share=

_BUT_ $PROJLIB (from --with-proj-libs=) generally isn't set unless the
user has it somewhere weird. ??? For the standard places ld.so.conf path
is used without -L -I and the lib test passes without further complication.

Hamish