[GRASS5] hydraulic model tools

Tyler Mitchell tjm at timberline.ca
Mon May 1 13:47:40 EDT 2006

Is there a list anywhere of what remains to be ported or outstanding
issues with hydro model tools in current version?

Are there any developers that need a little cash to speed up getting
some of this fixed up?  Perhaps a few of us who are interested could
pool some re$ources to help get these tools back into working order.

Anyone else interested/able in putting some funding into the pot?  Any
developers interested in committing to a timeline and making some cash?

Tyler