[GRASS5] hydraulic model tools

Andrea Antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Mon May 1 14:04:07 EDT 2006

What tools are you talking about exactly?
Hydraulic? Or do you mean hydrologic or just water related?
In that case JGrass has a whole bunch of "water-related" tools and is based on
the GRASS raster format. I know some people have issues with java :)
In every other case I would love to know which modules you are talking about
(apart the already cited r.hydro.CASC2D, which seems to be a hydrologic
module).

Andrea

On Monday 01 May 2006 19:47, Tyler Mitchell wrote:
> Is there a list anywhere of what remains to be ported or outstanding
> issues with hydro model tools in current version?
>
> Are there any developers that need a little cash to speed up getting
> some of this fixed up?  Perhaps a few of us who are interested could
> pool some re$ources to help get these tools back into working order.
>
> Anyone else interested/able in putting some funding into the pot?  Any
> developers interested in committing to a timeline and making some cash?
>
> Tyler
>
> ivan marchesini wrote:
> > It sounds really interesting!!!
> > we need these tools!!!
> > thank you very much!!!!
> > ivan

> >> It's been a problem of too much code and too few active developers. :(

> >> You can send to me directly if you like.  I'll review it and commit
> >> working code.
> >>
> >> Also, if you have a test scenario(s) (preferably with Spearfish
> >> dataset), please forward that as well.

HydroloGIS - Environmental Safety Modelling
www.hydrologis.com

Andrea Antonello
Environmental Engineer
mobile:  +393288497722

"Let it be as much a great honour to take as to give learning,
if you want to be called wise."
Skuggsja' - The King's mirror - 1240 Reykjavik