[GRASS5] NVIZ image dump broken?

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 02:34:53 EDT 2006

> the NVIZ image dump to TIFF no longer works for me.
> The result image is replicated inside the output
> file and basically useless.

It works fine for me.

I seem to remember this same problem was reported to the mailing list
just a few days/week ago. You are using 64bit, correct? I've got a
feeling that previous report was 64bit too.

The htdig search engine is broken currently (even a search for "grass"
gives 0 hits), and I can't connect to Gmane - so sorry no link.

Did it work with yesterday's CVS? (lib/ogsf/gs_bm.c change)

> If I recall correctly, someone modified this recently
> (Hamish?).

Mine was just to change a G_fatal_error() to G_warning(), and to guard
against unwanted ".tif.tif" output file extensions. Nothing to do with
rendering (you'll have to ask Bob about that).

http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/lib/ogsf/gsd_img_tif.c
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass6/lib/ogsf/?sortby=date#dirlist

Hamish