[GRASS5] Improvements to gis.m map canvas

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 3 17:57:44 EDT 2006

Maciek

These are both required unfortunately. If d.font romans is not done, GRASS
won't display text properly. d.frame -e is needed to clear the display
properly so that you can properly composite multiple layers. These are part
of the old baggage in the display architecture that Glynn is working to
rationalize. A lot has already been done. As these items are cleaned up, we
can dispense with the weird hacks like running d.font romans each time the
display is updated.

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213