[GRASS5] v.digit still segfaults

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Thu May 4 01:48:04 EDT 2006

Wolf,

Would you try simply running it from the command line.

D.mon x0
V.digit myexistingmap

(where myexistingmap is a vector map you already have), then try

D.mon x0
V.digit -n mynewmap

(where mynewmap is the name of a vector map that *doesn't* exist)

Thanks
Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University