[GRASS-dev] Re: v.digit in gis.m errors

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Sun May 7 10:02:02 EDT 2006

With respect to the first error, are you using the most recent version of
gis.m? I made some changes in how the button opens an x11 display on
Thursday or Friday.

I'll look to see if there is a way to trap the second error.

The fundamental problem, of course, is that v.digit needs to be re-written.
What I'm trying to do are temporary work-arounds to keep it reasonably
functional.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University