[GRASS-dev] import/export projection error

Martin Wegmann wegmann at biozentrum.uni-wuerzburg.de
Mon May 8 08:31:29 EDT 2006

the shift only happens for r.out.gdal export of AAIGrid not for geotiff or
hfa.
So far it seems that the 3 ( and upward) decimal place of the pixel size
(AAIGrid exports only) differs from the original (and GRASS imported) file
what causes the error on a very large scale.

regards, Martin

--
Martin Wegmann

DLR - German Aerospace Center
German Remote Sensing Data Center
@
Dept.of Geography
Remote Sensing and Biodiversity Unit
&&
Dept. of Animal Ecology and Tropical Biology
University of Wuerzburg
Am Hubland
97074 Würzburg

phone: +49-(0)931 - 888 4797