[GRASS-dev] [bug #4493] (grass) gis.m fails to start GUI

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed May 24 15:24:25 EDT 2006

I think the options database is an 8.4 addition (Cedric can verify). I'm
using 8.4 docs so I don't know what else, but wouldn't be surprised if there
are some.

I think that Glynn is fixing (or maybe has fixed) NVIZ. Also, I have a grad
student who is using Debian (I can ask him the distro when he gets in) and
the current GIS Manager with no problem. ????

Michael
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213
fax: 480-965-7671