[GRASS-dev] v.edit initial version

Patton, Eric epatton at nrcan.gc.ca
Fri May 26 10:51:28 EDT 2006

This sounds good to me; I agree that topologically sensible editing should
be enabled by default, and persistent undo would be a really nice feature as
well. Would it be beneficial to have a 'Commit Changes' button or something
to write the current queue of edits to disk so they don't all have to be
committed at the end?

--
Eric Patton
epatton at nrcan.gc.ca