[GRASS-dev] Wiki: GRASS compile howto updated

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun May 28 12:46:33 EDT 2006

I've been thinking I need to update (and simplify) the Mac OS X build
instructions.  Maybe I should take the opportunity to transfer them
to the wiki?

On May 28, 2006, at 5:43 AM, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have updated the
>
> Compile and Install Howto:
> http://grass.gdf-hannover.de/wiki/Compile_and_Install
>
> Please review,
>
>  Markus

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

[Trillian]  What are you supposed to do WITH a maniacally depressed
robot?

[Marvin]  You think you have problems?  What are you supposed to do
if you ARE a maniacally depressed robot?  No, don't try and answer,
I'm 50,000 times more intelligent than you and even I don't know the
answer...

- HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy