[GRASS-dev] GUI toolkits

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon May 29 01:39:18 EDT 2006

One (crucial) difference: Ubuntu is a fork of Debian, QGIS is an independent
project that only adds value to grass, not detracting anything from it.
Please consider, however, that power users like you are not the average, not
even among freegissers. Do we want GRASS being widely used?
But of couse, freedom is our main asset!
pc

At 18:59, domenica 28 maggio 2006, Jachym Cepicky has probably written:

--
Paolo Cavallini
email+jabber: cavallini at faunalia.it
www.faunalia.it