[GRASS-dev] HDF5 datasets and georeferencing

Stephan Holl holl at gdf-hannover.de
Tue May 30 16:17:31 EDT 2006

Hello Frank,

On Tue, 30 May 2006 13:07:28 -0400 Frank Warmerdam
<warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:

> Stephan Holl wrote:
> > Dear List,
> >
> > I have a HDF5-image with several subdataset. Accroding to gdalinfo
> > it is projected in epsg:4326 (lon/lat) but the corner-coords seem
> > not to represent the correct corrdinates. Therefor GRASS complains
> > during import.
>
> Stephan,
>
> Can you make your hdf5 dataset available for review?  I suspect there
> is some sort of WGS84 geolocation in the file that isn't being
> returned. There *might* be something that can be done about it.

I need to check with if the data can be made available to you. This can
be sorted out soon and I will keep you posted.

best
	Stephan

--
GDF Hannover - Solutions for spatial data analysis and remote sensing
Hannover Office      -     Mengendamm 16d      -     D-30177 Hannover
Internet: www.gdf-hannover.de      -      Email: holl at gdf-hannover.de
Phone : ++49-(0)511.39088507       -        Fax: ++49-(0)511.39088508